Pink Enamelware Coffee Mug (8 oz.)
Using the same hand-dipping techniques used in the 13th century, porcelain is fused onto steel at an extremely high heat. This process creates a product that can withstand heat sources, including the oven and open flame. As durable as it is versatile, enamelware has long been a cook's favorite in the kitchen. It moves easily from refrigerator to oven and stovetop- even to the barbecue or grill.
- 2.75 inch height x 3 inch width
- holds 8 oz.
- Enamelware is made of steel and porcelain
- Food safe, even when chipped
- Oven safe, open flame safe
- Shatter proof
- Do not scrub with abrasive materials
- Clean with a soap-filled sponge
- Do not use enamel in the microwave